Julia Roberts is still the fairest of them all

The actress, 44 who plays the Evil Queen in Snow White remake Mirror Mirror looked slim and toned in a black two-piece with gold details as she flashed her wide trademark grin while splashing in the surf.

The screen beauty showed off a surprising "tramp stamp" tattoo on her lower back.

It spelled out the names of her three children seven-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus and Henry, five.

Julia Roberts

Tatt's a surprise ... Julia's tattoo shows as she plays with her daughter

TheGreenTeam / Splash

Julia is taking a break after the release of Mirror Mirror and looked relaxed and happy as her and cameraman husband Danny Moder played with their kids in the sea.

Mirror Mirror is currently showing in the UK.

Julia Roberts

Making waves ... Julia strolls in the sea

TheGreenTeam / Splash

Her character is an ageing beauty with a magic mirror, which reassures her she is still the "fairest of them all".

The Queen is jealous of her younger rival, played by Phil Collins's daughter Lily, and imprisons her to stop her marrying a handsome prince.

Julia Roberts

Family ... Julia with husband Danny Moder and one of her children

TheGreenTeam / Splash

Critics have said it is a suitable role for Julia, whose '80s parts in massive hit films such as Pretty Woman and Sleeping With The Enemy, regularly saw her voted one of the world's sexiest women.

But she seems to be taking the ageing process in her stride and told an interviewer recently: "There were periods in my career when I thought I wasnt good enough or that I didnt look pretty or that I had to lose weight.

!

Shades ... Julia looks toned in a black bikini

TheGreenTeam / Splash

"Thankfully, I had knowledgeable well-wishers around me who plonked me on my head and got me back to my senses.

"I have now learned to become confident about myself and that has made everything more rewarding."

Julia Roberts

Holiday fun ... grinning Julia

TheGreenTeam / Splash
Julia Roberts

Wade a figure ... Julia Roberts

Splash News
Julia Roberts

Great shape ... 44-year-old Julia still has a fantastic figure

TheGreenTeam / Splash

Comments