Pro Green 'Felt Like Julia Roberts In Pretty Woman'

12:28, Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Professor Green has taken to Twitter to slam a hi-fi shop for allegedly being "dismissive of people with tattoos."

The Avalon rapper, who has a number of tatts, including the word 'Lucky' etched on his neck, accused the Ealing branch of Bang & Olufsen of offering him poor customer service, joking he felt like Julia Roberts' character in classic movie, Pretty Woman.

Pro tweeted: "Bang & Olufson Ealing shouldn't be so dismissive of people with tattoos, not even a 'hello' or 'is there anything I can help you with'."

"The gimp working in there won't be getting commission off of me that's for sure," before adding: "I feel like I'm in Pretty Woman... I feel like Julia Roberts."

The shop's owner quickly replied to Green on Twitter, stating: "I said hi guys as soon as you walked in the door, sorry if you didn't hear me?!"

They then argued: "We like to give people the chance to look around instead of pouncing on them, nothing worse than that! Sorry once again."

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311


Comments