Emma Roberts dresses as aunt Julia Roberts for Halloween party

Actress Emma Roberts attended a Hollywood Halloween bash Saturday night, dressing in the hooker outfit that aunt Julia Roberts wore in Pretty Woman.

E! News reports that Emma sported a short, blonde wig with a cropped tank top, blue jean miniskirt, thigh-high black leather boots and bright red lipstick.

According to Just Jared, the actress attended the event with boyfriend Evan Peters, who stars in American Horror Story. Peters dressed as a Western cowboy.

Also attending the party were Kate Walsh and boyfriend Chris Case, who went as tigers, and Hilary Duff and hubby Mike Comrie, who went as Mexican Day of the Dead skeletons.

Before heading out to the party, Emma was spotted at the grand opening of the Rag & Bone flagship store in Los Angeles.

The 21-year-old starlet recently said of her interest in fashion, Ever since I was little, my mom would tell me I would try to go to school in my dress-up heels and a feather boa, and not see anything wrong with it. For me, fashion has always been something I love and something I get more into as I get older wanting to kind of take more risks, design stuff and be more involved in it in any way.

Photo Courtesy of Facebook.com

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook!

Comments