Julia Roberts enjoys scaring her kids

Washington, Mar 24: Julia Roberts has admitted that she loves to scare her children but has had to "tone it down" as she liked it a bit too much.

The 'Mirror, Mirror' actress has twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, seven, and four-year-old Henry with husband Danny Moder.

''I realised I was getting too much joy out of it so I've had to tone it down... Just like if I hear them coming and they don't know where I am in the house. I crouch down in there private space and they come in and just jump outLittle people can just catch air. They just vault. It's so wrong," Contactmusic quoted her as telling TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres.

However, Roberts herself proved easy to scare when De Generes jumped out on her as she left the dressing room.

''Oh my God! Am I the perfect person to scare or what? It doesn't even come across how scared I was - it did not come across there and I changed outfits because I peed in my pants! I screamed like I was being mugged on a subway," she said. (ANI)

Yearly Horoscope of 2012 for the Zodiac Sign:

Sagittarius Scorpio LibraVirgoLeo Cancer Gemini Taurus Aries Pisces Aquarius Capricon

More from hollywood-news:

Madonna's steamy `Girl Gone Wild` video restricted by You TubeWhitney Houston's family want cops to find who gave her fatal cocaineWhitney Houston 'drug dealer removed cocaine traces from hotel room''The Hunger Games' nets record 19.7 million dollars in midnight showingsTulisa lashes out over claims of leaking sex video for publicityTori Spelling pregnant with fourth childKaty Perry heading for romantic holiday with n! ew manAmanda Seyfried still 'getting over' Lovelace roleJulia Roberts enjoys scaring her kidsTom Hanks in 'hideously offensive' race row over 'blacked-up' man videoTulisa releases raunchy new music video just days after 'sex tape' leakLiam Hemsworth 'concerned' about Miley Cyrus' anticsCheryl Cole tries to take centre stage in debut movie trailerNew mum Hillary Duff gushes about 'wonderful, sweet and adorable baby'Rihanna wants to learn Kabbalah from Ashton Kutcher after '8-week fling'

rail budget budget hockey

Comments