Julia Roberts 'Tastes Like Apple Cinnamon'

Julia Roberts 'Tastes Like Apple Cinnamon'

Armie Hammer has joked that Julia Roberts' face tasted like apple cinnamon when he had to lick it in 'Mirror Mirror'.

The Snow White adaptation hits cinemas just ahead of its considerably darker rival, 'Snow White and the Huntsman', starring Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron.

Julia Roberts 'Tastes Like Apple Cinnamon'

Speaking to Access Hollywood about how many times the awkward scene had to be shot, Roberts said: "I dont even remember, honestly. I was so worried about this enormous tree of a man vaulting through the air onto me on this bed and I didnt want my wig to come off!"

Not to worry - Armie remembers it well.

"I got in like five or six good licks. She smelled of apple cinnamon man!

"More than anything, I [told myself], 'As youre licking her do not let drool come out of your mouth. You drool on this woman in this scene, youre fired. You might as well go home!"

Imagine being fired for drooling on Julia Roberts' face...

'Mirror Mirror': Gallery

Demi Moore and Bruce Willis' Daughter Scout Pranks The PublicPHOTOS: Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson Spotted Looking Glum Leaving ParisPregnant Snooki Turns To The Juice As She Films New Show

Comments