Julia Roberts: Why My Kids Won't See Mirror Mirror

There's not a drop of America's Sweetheart in Julia Robert's portrayal of Mirror Mirror's Evil Queen Clementianna.

But the mom to 7-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus and 4-year-old Henry doesn't know if she's ready to let her three kids with hubby Danny Moder, 43, see their mom in such a villainous role.

"I think my kids are too young to see the movie, considering my part," Roberts tells Us Weekly of playing Snow White's tormentor.

PHOTOS: Best and worst movie remakes

It's a rare return to the screen for the actress, who stars opposite Lily Collins in the Snow White remake.

"It was a lot of fun," the 44-year-old tells Us of her role. "I could go off the rails in any direction at any time.

PHOTOS: Famous film princesses

As for any signs of the Evil Queen coming out at home?

"I am happy to announce that [the Evil Queen] is not inside me!" she laughs. "But without naming names, I drew [how to play the part] from a couple of people I know."


Comments