Julia Roberts tells Ellen DeGeneres she pranks her kids, so the talk show host gets her back on her show (Video)

Julia Roberts will appear on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Friday, and the Mirror Mirror star talked candidly about frightening her kids Henry, 4, and twins, Hazel and Phinnaeus, 7.

"If I hear them coming and they don't know where I am in the house, I crouch down in their private space and [when] they come in, I jump out," she told DeGeneres, People reports. "Really, little people can just catch air. They just vault."

Roberts plays the evil queen in the adaptation of Snow White, and although she allowed her children on set to visit her, she wouldnt let them stay around to watch her at work.

She said they werent around when I was talking, because I only say wretched things.

But considering Roberts plays pranks on her kids, DeGeneres thought it would be fun to play a little prank on the Pretty Woman star.

"You said, 'Now I know how my kids feel, adding, I realized I was getting too much joy from it, so I've had to tone it down. It's so wrong. It's like child abuse."

Too Fab reports that DeGeneres scared Roberts, 44, not once, but twice!

She scared her in the bathroom first, then had someone come out who was dressed as Snow White to spook the actress.

I screamed like I was being mugged on a subway, said Roberts.

Watch it unfold below:


Comments